A cold brew coffee is what you need if you’re looking for the ideal summer beverage. These days Sprout cold brew is my favorite summertime drink.
From cold brew to frappes, iced coffee is now popular in the top cities and is the preferred way to stay energized throughout the heat wave. If you don’t want to wait in line at your neighborhood coffee shop to get a chilly fix; grab a Sprout cold brew from the Sprouts Farmers Market. Let’s talk about what Sprout Coffee is all about.
Sprout’s Cold Brew – How Is The Taste?
For most people who have tried the Sprout cold brew, especially those from the cities of Canada, there is a unanimous review that the sweetness and bitterness are well-balanced. I love the light, creamy texture that accompanies the subtle coffee kick. The delicate nuttiness and sweetness of the Sprout cold brew are loved by everyone who tries it.
The Sprouts cold brew has a medium tan color accompanied by a mild nutty and coffee scent. It also comes with a mild caramel flavor with a little back note of coffee. Another one of the Sprout cold brews has a rich, chocolate color. I like the caramelized, nutty flavor the most as I appreciate sweeter flavor profiles. I always grab a couple of these cold brew concentrate of these when I go to the Sprouts Farmers Market in the top cities.
Also, check our review of Kirkland Cold Brew Coffee.
Sprout’s Farmers Market Cold Brew – The Cons
Even though it tastes amazing, the Sprout Cold Brew has a slight separation and a watery layer on top, and it smells strongly like roasted coffee, caramel, and nuts. The robust scents typically change the taste of the coffee.
If you want to make something that tastes like the Sprout cold brew coffee without the cons then here’s what you need to do. This homemade cold brew coffee will become your go-to summer caffeine pick-me-up because it’s so easy to make and tastes good. I would rather have this than any hot coffee.
What You Need To Create A Copycat of Sprout Cold Brew
- 100 g freshly ground medium-to-coarse coffee from Sprouts Farmers Market
- 1 liter of ice water
- Some sugar or flavoring
Here’s What You Have To Do
- Pour the coffee and cold water into a sizable glass or ceramic jug. Stir to mix thoroughly after adding the water, then cover.
- After an hour, shake once more, then leave on the counter or in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours. No brewing is required.
- Set a sieve over a basin large enough to accommodate at least one liter. Use a coffee filter, and an old, clean tea towel, or if you can’t find those then a piece of cheesecloth to line the container.
- To get rid of the coffee grounds, pour the coffee through the sieve. If required, sieve once more using a clean cheesecloth, etc.
You can keep this in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also add chocolate or caramel syrup or sugar to taste and mix with water or milk as desired.
This is your perfect copycat recipe for the Sprout cold brew coffee. Share it with your friends and people who own a coffee shop.
Personally, the Sprout cold brew is my personal favorite as it brings out the most wonderful coffee notes without making it feel too overpowering. Whenever I go to get coffee from the shop, I choose Sprout cold brew from Sprouts Farmers Market, without any change in my preference!